PSC MODEL QUESTION PAPER 15


He has great reputation ---- honesty
For

The girl apologized ---- her mother
To

Leela has been appointed as a substitute –-- mary
For

Ram has strong resemblance --- his mother
To

The teacher had great confidence ---- his student
In   

She was married ---- a doctor
 to

Do you object  ----- my opening the window ?
To

I am sorry ---- being late.
For

He is always ---- a bad temper.
To

We sympathies ----- those in distress
With

Do you agree --- what I saw
To

Some dyes are made --- the leaves of trees.
From

This page consists ---- five paragraphs.
Of

He has been in prison ---ten years
For

I have lived here --- 1990
Since

It was a bit careless --- to leave your bag at the bus station.
Of

He wrote his name --- the top of the page
At

I can see --- is ies and deceptions
Through

Mohan is five years senior --- jaleel
To






                                        

Comments

Popular Posts